2013 Emerging Leaders Conference set for August 1 in Chicago
MHI Young Professionals Network and the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) have partnered for this year’s Emerging Leaders Conference, August 1, in Chicago, IL. This year’s conference will take place over one day and focus on leadership development, career advancement and networking.
“MHEDA is looking forward to partnering with MHI to present an exciting new program for the next generation of material handling leaders,” states Liz Richards, EVP, MHEDA. “We hope this event will provide a new outlook for young members on how their material handling associations are working together to serve them and provide leadership training”
• Doug Cartland, President and Founder of Doug Cartland, Inc.
• Steve McClatchy, speaker, writer, consultant, trainer and founder of Alleer Training & Consulting
• Jim Ripkey, President, Industrial Equipment, for Hy-Tek Material Handling
• Jason Kasanezky, Inside Sales and Marketing for AK Material Handling
• Joshua Smith, Director of Sales and Operations for AK Material Handling Systems
“The presenters and topics speak directly to our young professionals. We are helping to provide the tools to allow them to excel in their careers,” said George W. Prest, CEO of MHI. “Working with MHEDA to develop this year’s conference allows us to foster a solid group of young talent for the industry.”
What: 2013 Emerging Leaders Conference presented by MHEDA & MHI Young Professionals Network
When: Thursday, August 1, 2013
Where: Courtyard Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North
Topics: Personal Leadership & Time Management, Mastering Presentation Skills , Building Trust & Resolving Conflict, Strategies for Leading Your Team, Mastering Presentation Skills and Team Building Outside the Workplace
To learn more about this conference and see the full schedule visit mhi.org/emerging.