Bastian Solutions to distribute AutoStore in North America
Bastian Solutions, a global materials handling systems integrator, announced today a partnership with Jakob Hatteland Computer AS to distribute the company’s AutoStore system in North America. AutoStore is a proven automated storage and retrieval solution with over 35 installations worldwide.
“We are excited to be an official partner integrator for AutoStore and look forward to working with the team at Hatteland,” said Derek Cribley, Director of Systems Engineering at Bastian Solutions. “AutoStore is a proven and reliable technology that would be an excellent fit for many of our clients.”
AutoStore is a unique automated storage and retrieval system offering a number of benefits including:
· Increased speed and quality of internal logistics
· Better use of available area and volume
· Easy installation in existing buildings
· Flexibility so the system can expand as companies grow
· Greater reliability since system units work independently of each other
As of May 1, Bastian Solutions can officially distribute and implement AutoStore in the U.S. and Canada.