Improve Perfect Order Metrics with Data Capture Technology - FREE white paper
“Mis-Picks Cost Businesses Nearly $390,000 Per Year.”
More than half (59%) of managers are now turning to ‘The Perfect Order’ metric to identify areas for improvement.
Companies are continually finding new ways to get the right goods to the right customers at the right time, and have developed many metrics to measure their performance in these areas. They strive to break the 98% barrier by improving on-time delivery, complete and accurate fulfillment, damage free shipments, with correct documentation, pricing and invoicing.
This complimentary white paper explains how each aspect of perfect order performance can be improved through enhancements to data capture processes and technologies.
Read this white paper and learn how:
- Perfect order rates help companies be three times more profitable;
- Next generation scanners reduce manual processing;
- Mobile barcode printing reduces the chance for mislabeling;
- Errors in orders can be detected before shipping;
- Barcoding leads to 99.9% invoice accuracy.
Most importantly, read about how data capture technologies offer unparalleled data input and validation.
Download the complimentary white paper now.