Material Handling System Choices
Priorities and Partner Approaches of Purchase Decision-Makers
Technology in the NewsThe State of the DC Voice Market System Report: Automation from receiving to shipping Breaking Through On Yard Visibility Cold Chain Embraces Automated Storage Collaborative robots double production in limited floor space More Technology News
To better understand how companies are approaching decisions regarding the evaluation, purchase and installation of automated material handling systems for distribution centers (DCs), viastore systems, Inc., along with Modern Materials Handling magazine conducted a second annual study among top material handling managers.
Download this new research brief and learn:
- Types of automated material handling system solutions that companies most commonly look for from an original equipment manufacturer (OEM);
- Types of providers (e.g., OEMs, system integrators, consultants) companies are turning to for design, implementation, and maintenance of these automated material handling systems;
- Provider characteristics considered most important when evaluating automated material handling systems and solutions providers;
- Material handling systems and technologies currently in use and planned for adoption during the next five years;
- A company’s primary objectives in employing and the benefits produced from material handling deployments.
Subscribe to Modern Materials Handling Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Find out what the world’s most innovative companies are doing to improve productivity in their plants and distribution centers.
Start your FREE subscription today!
The Big Picture: Navigation Gets a Reboot for Automatic Vehicles Top 20 3PL Warehouses 2017: Growth amid change View More From this Issue