Meeting the Multi-channel Distribution Challenge
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 | 2:00 p.m. ET
Whether you refer to it as “multi-channel distribution” or “omni-channel distribution”, it’s clear the market is moving to a buy from anywhere/ship from anywhere/deliver to anywhere distribution model.
While thought of as a retail phenomenon, a recent survey conducted by Peerless Research Group (PRG) showed that distributors and manufacturers are also under pressure to meet the challenges of multi-channel distribution; grappling with how to best control their costs while serving customers across multiple channels of distribution.
Join us for this informative Webcast where we’ll explore how distributors and manufacturers are tackling the pressures associated with multi-channel distribution. Since no one model, technology or material handling solution will fit all operations, we’ll examine how your peers plan to tackle the challenges associated with fulfilling smaller, more frequent shipments out of their existing DCs.
Register today for insight on:
- The main issues companies are facing related to order management, fulfillment and distribution
- The areas where companies are seeing the biggest increase in costs and how they plan to reduce those costs
- The technology / software solutions being used to support multi-channel order fulfillment
- How companies are working to ensure the perfect order
- The targeted areas in fulfillment operations where companies are planning to invest and the expected timeframe for the return on these investments
- PLUS “Download” your own copy of Meeting the Multi-channel Distribution Challenge Study
Can’t attend the Webcast? Register anyway! We’ll send you a link to the recorded session after the event.