Transforming Your DC Operation to Measurably Improve Performance This Holiday Season
Thursday, September 26, 2013 | 2 p.m. ET
When 20% — 40% of annual sales occur in retail during October through December, determining your holiday season operational strategy is critical to meeting your business objectives.
Join Group Editorial Director Michael Levans, Steve Schaffer, Logistics and Supply Chain Director at Kurt Salmon and Scott Deutsch, Director Global Marketing at Vocollect, for advice on how to develop a scalable and cost effective operational strategy to measurably improve DC performance during peak seasons.
During this Webcast you’ll discover five tips that will help you measurably improve performance this holiday season including :
- Best practice staffing and training approaches
- Proven approaches to personnel assignments for temporary workers
- High impact opportunities for operational performance gains
- How to leverage previous holiday season knowledge and projections for the upcoming season
- How technology can help maximize the flexibility of your available space
Made possible by: