Monday, January 19, 2015
The purchase of SDI Group Europe will expand Dematic’s global order fulfillment offerings in apparel, retail and e-commerce markets.
Posted on 01/19 at 08:39 AM
SDI Group •
Friday, January 16, 2015
Omni-channel solutions provide full inventory visibility for stores and warehouses, manage the pick-and-pack functions within the store and contain the routing logic that determines the appropriate fulfillment location.
Under the umbrella of KION North America, the brand companies Linde and STILL are to serve the US, Canadian and Mexican markets.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Daifuku North America Holding Company to oversee Daifuku America Corporation, Jervis B. Webb Company, Wynright and Elite Line Services (ELS).
Posted on 01/15 at 10:38 AM
Daifuku Webb •
Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) leverages real-time data from monitoring systems.
Initially launched in 2006, the site serves as a global resource for end-users, member companies, advertisers and job seekers.
Automation technology leader increases presence in Midwest.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
The technology is here. But, what does it take to convince the early adopters?
Commerce reported that November retail sales at $442.9 billion were down 0.9 percent compared to November and up 3.2 percent compared to December 2013, and total retail sales from October through December were up 4.1 percent annually. The NRF said that December retail sales, which exclude automobiles, gas stations, and restaurants, were up down 0.9 percent seasonally-adjusted month-to-month compared to November and increased 4.6 percent annually on an unadjusted basis.
Posted on 01/14 at 12:44 PM
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
The development of a piece picking robot began with a trip through the desert