B2B Managed Services for Dummies
The benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them.
Latest NewsUncertainty surrounds fine print of new, trilateral North American free trade deal FedEx set to acquire Manton Air-Sea Pty Ltd. Other Voices: Planning and technology can reduce disaster risk iWarehouse wins 2018 MHEFI Exceptional Contribution Award ALAN issues 25 urgent requests to support ongoing Michael, Florence recovery More News
The potential benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but in real-world application many companies struggle to achieve them.
They find it hard to roll solutions out beyond a few key business partners.
Many companies have found an effective solution to those difficulties in B2B Managed Services, an outsourced service that manages daily B2B integration operations.
Download this free ebook and learn:
- What B2B Managed Services is and how it came to be
- The business drivers for B2B Managed Services
- The major steps involved in B2B integration and the different approaches to its delivery
- The core components of B2B Managed Services
- The key business benefits for B2B Managed Services
- Building a business justification for B2B Managed Services
- How to select a suitable B2B Managed Services vendor
- Ten tips when deploying B2B Managed Services
Subscribe to Modern Materials Handling Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Find out what the world’s most innovative companies are doing to improve productivity in their plants and distribution centers.
Start your FREE subscription today!
New order fulfillment system optimizes spare parts operation Upgrade to LED industrial lighting creates cost savings View More From this Issue