B2B Managed Services for Dummies
The benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but many companies struggle to achieve them.
Latest NewsFTR’s Trucking Conditions Index falls but remains in positive territory Cass Freight Index Report shows shows annual gains and sequential declines in November Port of Oakland made significant strides in 2018, but there’s no looking back The warehouse of the future Have you checked your lift truck tires enough lately? More News
The potential benefits of Business-to-Business (B2B) integration are well known, but in real-world application many companies struggle to achieve them.
They find it hard to roll solutions out beyond a few key business partners.
Many companies have found an effective solution to those difficulties in B2B Managed Services, an outsourced service that manages daily B2B integration operations.
Download this free ebook and learn:
- What B2B Managed Services is and how it came to be
- The business drivers for B2B Managed Services
- The major steps involved in B2B integration and the different approaches to its delivery
- The core components of B2B Managed Services
- The key business benefits for B2B Managed Services
- Building a business justification for B2B Managed Services
- How to select a suitable B2B Managed Services vendor
- Ten tips when deploying B2B Managed Services
Subscribe to Modern Materials Handling Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Find out what the world’s most innovative companies are doing to improve productivity in their plants and distribution centers.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Educational Development Corp. writes a new chapter in distribution 2018 Top 20 warehouses View More From this Issue