Material Handling Product News announces first Readers’ Choice Products of the Year
Inaugural contest highlights readers' selections of top materials handling solutions.
in the NewsKnight-Swift to add 400 trucks, drivers with Abilene tuck-in acquisition Panjiva says trade fundamentals are strong, despite concerns over tariffs NEXT Trucking and Mitsui O.S.K. Lines partner to service SMEs Solving the Labor Shortage Crisis: The Four Benefits of an Automated Warehouse CBRE research points to expected gains in cold-storage warehouse space More News
Material Handling Product News (MHPN) has announced the winners of its first Readers’ Choice Products of the Year award contest.
Debuting in the December issue of MHPN, one of MMH’s sister publications in the Supply Chain Group, the award honors solutions that advance materials handling systems and equipment within manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and warehouses. Our editors chose 25 finalists from products published in MHPN throughout the year and readers chose the top 12 materials handling products from that list.
“Each year we feature more than 750 products on the pages of Material Handling Product News,” said Modern’s executive managing editor Noël P. Bodenburg. “Beginning in 2016, each month the editorial team will select five Editor’s Choice products. We’re excited to then give readers an opportunity to help us identify what they feel truly are the Products of the Year.”
The 2015 winners are:
● Crossbelt sorters, Interroll
● e-commerce order fulfillment for pick, pack and ship solutions, Dematic
● e-Cube void reduction packaging system, Sealed Air
● ETV C16 and ETV C20 electric sit-down moving mast reach trucks, Jungheinrich
● Forklift Simulator training system, Forklift Simulator
● PAC-LINE empty carton handling system, Pacline Overhead Conveyors
● Rotationally molded pallet, Paxxal
● Route Manager software module, Intelligrated
● Tite-Space BST automatic guided vehicle tugger, Creform
● Toughbook 54, Panasonic
● Spinfinity casters, Hamilton Caster & Mfg
● XT1 rugged mini tablet, Janam Technologies
Subscribe to Modern Materials Handling Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Find out what the world’s most innovative companies are doing to improve productivity in their plants and distribution centers.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Article TopicsConveyors · Creform · Dematic · Distribution Center · Education · Forklifts · Hamilton Caster · Intelligrated · Interroll · Jungheinrich · Lift Trucks · Materials Handling · Packaging · Panasonic · Sealed Air · Supply Chain · Warehouses · ·
Conveyors & sortation: Carrying the e-commerce burden 2018 Productivity Achievement Awards View More From this Issue