OTTO Motors, a leading provider of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs), has launched its OTTO Certified Dealer program to provide service and support locally throughout North America.
The program introduces over 215 regional offices and 2,000 technicians to the rapidly-growing AMR industry. To meet the rising demand for AMRs, OTTO Motors explained that it has trained and certified the most reputable material handling equipment organizations to deliver solutions with the same quality that OTTO Motors is known for.
“Customers demand exceptional service. We’ve built our OTTO Certified Dealer program like we’ve built our products, with unwavering emphasis on quality to ensure that our customers receive the exceptional service they expect,” said John Stikes, Director of Global Strategic Alliances and Partnerships at OTTO Motors. “We have hand-selected the top material handling equipment organizations in the continent to locally deliver the technical support and maintenance needed to deploy, maintain and scale automation systems.”
Every OTTO Certified Dealer has successfully completed an intensive program to ensure they deliver best-in-class service. OTTO added.
"OTTO Motors offers user-friendly, cutting-edge solutions that allow us to minimize disruption at our customer's facilities while building that return on investment from day one," said Jason Dodge, Automation Manager of Eastern Lift Truck Co., Inc. "We look forward to our continued partnership with OTTO Motors and solving a wide variety of material handling challenges across North America."
Combining more than 580 years of material handling experience, OTTO Certified Dealers include:
● Eastern Lift Truck (ELT) Systems Group: With 19 locations across the eastern United States, ELT Systems Group provides end-to-end manufacturing automation and robotic solutions, material handling equipment and installation technicians to service facilities nationwide.
● MH Equipment: MH Equipment is one of the largest and fastest-growing material handling service providers in the United States.
● Papé Material Handling: Papé has 39 full service locations in six states across the western United States.
● Toyota Material Handling Systems (TMHS). With three offices in Georgia, TMHS serves customers in North Georgia and South Carolina.
● Distribuidora LARCE: LARCE is a leading provider of industrial equipment solutions in Costa Rica.
For more information on OTTO Certified Dealers, visit here.