PMMI launches newly redesigned pmmi.org
Updated pmmi.org experience now tailored to the user, whether PMMI member, end user or other interested parties.
Warehouse in the NewsOther Voices: Optimizing WES with integrated order consolidation 5 food and beverage technology trends Other Voices: Seven surefire ways to fuel warehouse productivity Stretch wrapper eliminates product damage in transit for metal fabricator New conveyors improve food maker’s process in less space More Warehouse News
Warehouse ResourceCase Study: Nilfisk Uses Voice for Inspection Learn how Nilfisk, a leading provider of commercial cleaning solutions, chose to implement voice into their picking process to help improv
PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, has launched its new website, pmmi.org, reflecting ts core purpose to unite the industry across the supply chain.
As reflected in the new pmmi.org navigation, PMMI brings the industry together through its three core pillars:
● PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows unites the world of packaging and processing
● PMMI Media Group connects manufacturers to the latest solutions, trends and innovations in packaging and processing year-round
● PMMI Business Drivers equip the makers of packaging and processing technologies with resources to succeed in a global marketplace
The newly designed website makes it easy for visitors to explore each pillar and understand how the offerings can drive business forward. The updated pmmi.org experience is now tailored to the user – so whether you are a PMMI member, an end user or other interested parties the site provides the most relevant information personalized to your needs.
“While our core mission has not changed, PMMI today is not the same association we were a few years ago. We have carefully and thoughtfully expanded to better serve the thriving packaging and processing industries,” said Chuck Yuska, president and CEO, PMMI. “The programs and services we provide through our trade shows, media group and business drivers are more robust than ever, so it’s critical that our website be an easy and engaging place to navigate our offerings.”
Some of the specific enhancements to the updated website include:
● A “My PMMI” section where you can easily update email preferences and access PMMI’s Business Drivers.
● A new “Sales Agent Directory” where Members can search PMMI’s database of sales agents, providing the ability to add records for download to a “Favorites” section.
● A revamped Business Intelligence Library, with an updated look and easy navigation organized by type of report.
“It’s exciting to have a website that is as dynamic as our organization. PMMI, and the industry we represent, is advancing and now pmmi.org is too,” says Tracy Stout, vice president, marketing and communications, PMMI.
Subscribe to Modern Materials Handling Magazine!Subscribe today. It's FREE!
Find out what the world’s most innovative companies are doing to improve productivity in their plants and distribution centers.
Start your FREE subscription today!
Conveyors & sortation: Carrying the e-commerce burden 2018 Productivity Achievement Awards View More From this Issue