All News Entries
Friday, July 18, 2014
Regulations present the most significant headwind to growth, but more executives report they are thriving nonetheless.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Founded in 2005, Solectria employs more than 160 people throughout the United States.
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Designed by OSHA-authorized and PMMI-certified instructors, e-learning modules cover occupational safety, Intelligrated equipment and general maintenance training.
Supply chain software provider extends solution suite with European B2B integration and electronic invoicing solutions.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Partnership to include development of next generation of industrial and electric vehicle battery chargers and monitoring systems.
Winning companies will provide details of their implementations at the RPA’s Reusables Learning Center at Pack Expo 2014 in Chicago.
Leading U.S. industrial storage and material handling equipment provider expands with new warehouse and office in California.
Commerce reported that June retail sales at $439.9 billion were up 0.2 percent over May and up 4.3 percent compared to June 2013, and total retail sales from April through June are up 4.5 percent annually.
Posted on 07/15 at 10:54 AM
U.S.-bound waterborne shipments in June—at 1,195,872—were up 6 percent annually and were flat from May to June
Posted on 07/15 at 09:53 AM
United States 2013 third-party logistics (3PL) gross revenue again saw annual gains, up 3.2% over 2012 at $146.4 billion, according to data released by supply chain consultancy Armstrong & Associates.